1. Passpawt Ltd (the Site) reserves the right to determine the overall design, layout and functionality of the Passpawt.com websites pages. Passpawt Ltd reserves the right to edit copy or amend the layouts or photographs supplied by any advertiser should they consider it necessary.
Passpawt Ltd reserves the right, at its discretion, to amend and edit copy entered into the Passpawt.com online system by advertisers.
Each advertisement on the Passpawt.com sites will display only one specific property. The only exception to this is where the property is one with a number of rental units on the same site, in which circumstances all units within the same site will be included in one advertisement. On the expiry of an owner’s annual subscription to Passpawt.com it is a requirement that the subscription is renewed. Passpawt Ltd cannot be held responsible for any alleged loss or damage resulting from the design of or the positioning of an advertisement of a property, or changes made to photographs and copy submitted by the customer for inclusion in an advertisement on the Passpawt.com websites. Passpawt Ltd reserves the right to refuse any advertisement for the Passpawt.com websites, and will not be liable for any expense to the advertiser in so doing.
2. Accuracy: Passpawt Ltd cannot accept any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements, or any alleged breaches of contract on an advertiser’s part on the Passpawt.com websites. However, upon notification by the advertiser of any inaccuracy appearing in an advertisement, Passpawt Ltd will make reasonable efforts to correct the inaccuracy within a reasonable time.
Every effort will be made to reproduce accurately all advertisements submitted to the Passpawt.com websites, but Passpawt Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from alleged errors or omission.
3. Photographic materials: The advertiser indemnifies Passpawt Ltd against any action brought for breach of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right from the use of such material supplied by the advertiser. Passpawt Ltd shall be entitled to reproduce part or whole of any photographic material supplied by the advertiser.
Passpawt Ltd cannot be held responsible for any infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights resulting from material supplied by the advertisers.
4. Hypertext links: Passpawt Ltd reserves the right to refuse hypertext links to, or addresses of, other web sites from advertiser’s pages, and to remove links or web addresses without notice at our sole discretion. Passpawt Ltd reserves the right to charge for hypertext links at any time.
In the event that more than one property is included in an advertisement,
Passpawt Ltd reserves the right to amend the copy or remove the advertisement in its entirety from the Passpawt.com website. At no time may the property in an advertisement be substituted by another property.
5. Termination of advertising: If an advertiser wishes to cease to advertise a property on the Passpawt.com websites before the end of their subscription period, reasonable notice should be given to Passpawt Ltd. No refunds will be made.
If an advertiser attempts to enter unsuitable material into the Passpawt.com websites, on-line system, or persistently misuses the on-line systems, Passpawt Ltd reserves the right to remove forthwith any or all of the properties advertised by that advertiser from the Passpawt.com websites. No refunds will be made.
If Passpawt Ltd receives one substantiated or more than two complaints regarding the personal service or standard of a property from a person who has rented that property or received a poor quality of service from an owner with the intent of renting a property, as advertised on the Passpawt.com websites, Passpawt Ltd reserves the right to remove any property advertised by that advertiser from the Passpawt.com websites without notice to the advertiser and without refund.
If any advertiser knowingly double-books a property, or engages in any practices reasonably regarded as unacceptable by Passpawt Ltd, then Passpawt Ltd reserves the right to remove any property advertised by that advertiser from the Passpawt.com websites without notice to the advertiser and without refund.
Passpawt Ltd reserves the right to remove any property advertised by any company or individual that has unsatisfied orders or judgments against them in courts in the UK, Europe or Worldwide, without notice to the advertiser and without refund.
Payment for advertising must be in British Pounds by major credit and debit cards, or a cheque drawn on a UK bank in British Pounds. Payment must be made in full before an entry will be registered on the Passpawt.com websites.
Passpawt Ltd does not warrant that the operation of the Passpawt.com sites will be uninterrupted or error-free. In no circumstances shall Passpawt Ltd be liable to the advertiser for any damages of any nature, including loss of profit, in respect of any loss or damage, howsoever caused. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Passpawt Ltd and its equity holders, officers, directors, employees and agents against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought or occasioned by third parties alleging, arising out of, or in connection with: (a) any material or content you provide to the Site; (b) your use of any content on the Site; (c) any breach by you of these Traveller Ts&Cs; or (d) your use of the Property.
1.Please note that Owners are entirely responsible for all of the information, including images, text and other content, relating to the Properties they offer (“Listings”), for updating them and ensuring (where relevant) that they are correctly translated. Thus, where a Listing is linked to an automated translation facility, such as Google Translate, it is the Owner’s responsibility to ensure that the resulting translation is accurate and to correct any deficiencies in it.
2. If a Traveller finds a Property of interest, an information request can be sent to the Owner or Manager stating their name along with any requested information, without having to log in to the Site for the purpose. The Owner or manager may then communicate with the Traveller directly in connection with the Enquiry and Travellers and Owners may also communicate with each other via any system they deem suitable (email clients, telephone, Whatsapp etc). Passpawt takes no responsibility for the exchange of information or resulting booking between traveller and owner or manager. Passpawt Ltd cannot be held responsible for any alleged loss or damage resulting from an advertisement of a property or a stay within a property selected via this site.
3. Where an Owner has enabled online bookings, Traveller will be able to make a booking online, which shall be approved or declined by the Owner within 24 hours. For online payment, a Traveller whose booking was confirmed by the Owner will be able to pay with their credit card through the payments gateway offered by Passpawt Ltd.
4. The Site is merely a venue allowing you to view Properties listed on the Site, communicate with Owners or Managers in respect of any queries or questions you may have, or to make a booking for the rental of a Property. We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into with an Owner or Manager for any Property you book, nor do we accept liability for the acts or omissions of any Owners or other people (s) or party(ies) connected with the Property. For all Properties, your contract will be with the Owner or Manager according to their terms and conditions which will apply to your booking. These terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude their liability to you and you are advised to read them carefully before making a booking.
5. We do not provide liability insurance protection for Owners, property managers, or Travellers. Travellers are advised to obtain suitable travel insurance to cover their booking for the Property from an Owner, including in the event they have to cancel their booking. It is the Traveller’s responsibility to ensure that the insurance it purchases is adequate and appropriate for the Traveller’s particular needs.
6. In no event will Passpawt or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, consultants, agents and/or employees or any third party provider of a tool offered on any site of a member of the HomeAway Group be liable for any lost profits or any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of, based on, or resulting from the Site or Passpawt’s platform or systems, any materials or content you submit to the Site, and your use of the Site and/or any transaction between users, even if Passpawt Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from breach of contract, negligence or any other cause of action. If you are dissatisfied with the Site (or the Passpawt platform or systems) or you do not agree with any part of these Traveller Ts&Cs, then your sole and exclusive remedy against Passpawt is to discontinue using the Site.